Safety BrushBlade™ Lineman’s Knife
Built-In Replaceable Wire Brush
The Safety BrushBlade™ combines 2 tools into one and helps linemen decrease outages, minimize open neutrals and bad connections, and create significant savings by brushing conductors properly! The two tools are a knife and an integrated wire brush. The wire brush helps clean conductors to make better connections and covers conductors up to 1000 MCM. This covers most conductors and the wire brush is easily replaceable. Not only is it more efficient but it is significantly safer than knives currently available. Safety BrushBlade™ is safer because the blade can be closed when not in use, locks in the open position preventing accidental closing, has a blunt tip, and a no cut blade design which maximizes safety.
Properly brushing all types of connections helps decrease outages and bad connections therefore generating significant savings for Utilities.
- Blunt tip blade, plus a cutting area that is recessed
- Integrated replaceable wire brush for cleaning conductors to make better connections. Available here.
- Brushes up to 1000 MCM Conductor
- High Grade Stainless Steel for Maximum Durability and Sharpness
- Blade locks in open position and can be closed when not in use
- Over Molded Comfort Handle for Superior Grip
Purchase Direct Online
This tool is available at these online stores:
Or Contact Your Distributor
Please contact your distributor using your company’s normal process to purchase.
Call Wayne Morris at 678-642-8637 for information on other distributors stocking MADI products near you.