The Ultimate Vine Removal Tool
MADI has introduced the DEVINER, a vine removal utility tool that offers a quick and efficient way to safely remove vines and other vegetation away from power lines. Vines and other vegetation can cause serious power outages and service interruptions.
The DEVINERTM is constructed of fiberglass reinforced nylon for maximum strength and safety and has an aluminum base for a strong secure fit. This tool is lightweight, non-conductive, corrosion resistant, and works with ALL universal tool fittings found on hot sticks.
In addition to removing vines, it also works great for hooking tag lines, breaking ice, removing tree limbs, clearing vegetation at the pole base of a transmission tower, fishing down wires from trees and removing vacant bird nest debris.
Every First Responder & Line Crew needs one!
- Two-prong angled tapered design for quick vine removal in tight spaces
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon is non-conductive and lighter weight for less fatigue
- Has been dielectric tested and certified for 72,000 volts
- Less than 1 lb.
- Works with all universal tools
- Aircraft aluminum base for strong secure fit
- Catch tag lines
- Remove tree limbs
- Break ice
- Clear vegetation at pole base / transmission towers
- Fish down wires from trees
- Remove vacant birds’ nests
- Lift phases
Purchase Direct Online
This tool is available at these online stores:
Or Contact Your Distributor
Please contact your distributor using your company’s normal process to purchase.
Call Wayne Morris at 678-642-8637 for information on other distributors stocking MADI products near you.